Courtyard Design with Brick and Stone
2 - 3
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Brick and stone coupled with a courtyard garage complement this unique house plan.
- A pass through fireplace divides the dining and great rooms.
- This step-saving kitchen with extra bar seating should prove perfect for the family chef.
- The luxurious master suite will provide an excellent relaxation spot after a long day. Its private location is just far enough away from the additional bedrooms that occupy the front of the design.
- Let the enormous screened porch in the rear of this home provide shade and protection from those pesky bugs on a lazy summer afternoon.
- See these related house plans, see 5962ND, 59223ND,59224ND, 59226ND, 59227ND, 59228ND, 59229ND and 59715ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 8"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available