Natural Stone and Shutters
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Natural stone and shutters enhance the exterior of this home plan while a cathedral ceiling in the great room gives the illusion of much more interior space.
- Both formal dining and breakfast rooms open into the spacious great room and enjoy a view of the cozy corner fireplace.
- A handy built-in computer center in the kitchen allows family to spend time together cooking and web surfing while a front bedroom/den allows a quiet space for reading.
- The privately located master suite is enhanced with a tray ceiling while a large walk-in closet in the private bathroom provides extra convenience.
- A quaint screened porch will be a favorite place for relaxing and entertaining.
- See these related house plans, see 5962ND, 59223ND, 59224ND, 59225ND, 59227ND, 59228ND, 59229ND and 59715ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 8"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick