Courtyard-Entry House Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The exterior of this house plan has a timeless exterior with brick and timbers. A steeply pitched gable, deep cornice and double columns with brick bases detail the front porch to draw one's eye to the entry door. The courtyard entry also defines the entry point and provides guests with ample parking.
- A large family room open to the cook's kitchen with a large island is the perfect gathering space. Casual and formal dining areas are conveniently located near the kitchen.
- The master suite with a beamed ceiling provides privacy and a restful setting for the owner's. Two secondary bedrooms with an adjoining bathroom are located opposite the master suite.
- A large family entrance with built-ins and laundry room provide organization and order upon entering through the garage.
- The optional second floor gives you 725 square feet of expansion space and includes a fourth bedroom with a bath and walk-in-closet and a bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710247BTZ.
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,325 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 725 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick