Country Home Plan with Two Fireplaces and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Take your pick of cozy gathering rooms with fireplaces to relax in: the vaulted family room opens to the kitchen, and the keeping room waits next to the breakfast nook. At the center of everything, the kitchen invites company to hang out at the snack bar.
- When its time to retire to bed, the sumptuous master suite waits with a roomy bathroom, large walk-in closet, and a decorative ceiling. Another bedroom suite sits on the far right, while a third shares the second level with a large loft.
- A totally separate optional bonus space above the garage makes a great teen retreat or home office.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710117BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick