Covered Entry With Loft Above
About This Plan
- This charming house plan features metal roofs, shuttered windows and a stone and shingle siding faзade. The covered entry has a nifty loft above with views to the sides.
- An open concept floor plan greets you as you move through the entry to the back of the home. Here, the kitchen with island breakfast bar overlooks the great room with a direct view of the fireplace.
- The adjacent dining room provides access to a spacious covered porch off the back of the home.
- The master suite is located on the left of the home and includes a spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and easy access to the laundry room.
- A second story loft provides extra living space while the lower level includes two additional bedrooms with private baths, family room and bar.
- A three-stall side-load garage with extra storage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,984 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,702 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 236 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 898 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss