Covered Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Two porches, each 6'4' deep, adorn the exterior of this lovely southern country home plan. Three dormers on the roof capture the eye and add interest.
- A long foyer leads to the extra large great room warmed by a ventless gas fireplace.
- Dine informally in the breakfast area or in the formal dining room, with the kitchen placed nicely in between.
- Split bedrooms give the master bedroom privacy. Bedroom 4 can be used as an office if desired.
- Related Plan: Need a garage? Gain a two-car side-entry garage and extra storage with house plan 2519DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery