Covered Porches Front and Rear
About This Plan
- A full-length covered front porch and a broad rear covered porch adorn this warm country house plan.
- Inside, an enormous great room provides plenty of space for entertaining and casual family living. A fireplace and windows looking out to the rear porch add warmth to this space.
- The kitchen with a snack bar is nicely placed between the formal dining room and the informal breakfast area. A covereed porch in back offers additional eating options.
- Off by itself, the master suite enjoys peace and quiet. The master bath is divided into two sections with a separate double sink area that leads to the walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms off a side hall share a bath and all have ample closet space.
- A large laundry room and a hobby room or small office complete the home. A two or three car side-entry garage also offers storage,
- Related Plan: Don't need a garage? See house plan 2532DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 90' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Split Bedrooms