Grand Porch and Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A full-length covered front porch greets you to this warm country house plan.
- Inside, an enormous great room will provide plenty of space for entertaining and casual family living. A corner fireplace and a door to the covered porch enhance the room.
- The kitchen with a snack bar is nicely placed between the formal dining room and the informal breakfast area. A covereed porch in back offers additional eating options.
- An optional study lies off the foyer or you can choose to use the room as a fourth bedroom.
- Off by itself, the master suite enjoys peace and quiet. The master bath is divided into two sections with a separate double sink area that leads to the walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Need a garage? Gain a two- or three-car side-entry garage and extra storage with house plan 2545DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,354 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 434 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 71 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss