Covered Porches on Southern Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two covered porches and a rear patio bring the living outdoors in this attractive Southern home plan.
- Stone columns support the front porch and add a distinctive look to the home.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the family room which allows wonderful views.
- All your clothes will fit beautifully in the over-sized master walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 3 could easily become a study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,865 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 2"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick