Cozy 2-Bed Home Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- The square design of this cozy, 2-bedroom home plan keeps the budget in mind, while ample outdoor living space encourages you to enjoy nature.
- The main floor consists of a family room, kitchen, and a bedroom with access to a full bath. The gable roof allows for a vaulted ceiling above the family room providing a feeling of spaciousness.
- Wrap-around kitchen counters offer a space to serve snacks, and the laundry room's close proximity adds convenience.
- Downstairs, a covered patio is accessible from the den which includes a sizable wet bar. The second bedroom is also on this level, along with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Deck: 271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss