Cozy 3-Bed Cottage House Plan with Board and Batten Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This cozy cottage 3-bed cottage has a board and batten exterior on the main level and clapboard in the gables.
- Radius windows flanking the fireplace allow plenty of natural light to illuminate the family room.
- The kitchen is equipped with a center island to aid in meal preparation. Direct access to the screened porch makes gives you a great spot for relaxing or outdoor entertaining.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and a walk-in closet through the five-fixture bath.
- A mudroom is tucked just off the garage and adjoins the laundry room, keeping coats and shoes in their place.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share the upper level, with the possibility for a third by finishing the available bonus room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 710396BTZ, 710066BTZ, 710064BTZ and 710065BTZ .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick