Four Bedroom Refined Farmhouse Cottage with a Flex and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This refined farmhouse cottage house plan has a standing seam metal roof. Steep pitches help shed the elements with ease and create the elevation. Wide window groupings and bright white sidings complete the exterior.
- The main level is open, airy and light filled. The common spaces are contiguous and are the central hub of the home. Sliding doors off the dining room/kitchen area take you to a vaulted covered porch which is open to an open-air deck.
- The flex room could be an additional living, dining space or a home office.
- The master suite is located on the main level and has a roomy walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath.
- The upper level has three additional bedrooms so that guests or siblings have plenty of room. The bonus room has many functions such as recreation space, exercise room or simple storage and adds 270 square feet to the home when finished.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 710010BTZ and 710066BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 270 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick