Cozy Bungalow with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Three gables and a front-facing garage greet you to this bungalow house plan. The exterior has a combination of siding, shingles and small dose of board and batten siding. Deep eaves and decorative brackets complete the package.
- The entry leads you straight back to the open concept floor plan combining the living room, dining room and kitchen into one large space. An angled fireplace and outdoor access add to the appeal.
- The master bed and the other main floor bedroom are separated as far as is possible in a home this size giving everyone privacy.
- The lower level gives you expansion space including a rec room, bedroom suite and storage.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 244 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 893 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss