Cozy Cape Cod Home Plan
About This Plan
- All the picturesque charm of Cape Cod comes to mind with this adorable home.
- Wood shakes, siding and decorative shutters make you want to call this your own home.
- The great room is enormous with beamed ceilings, a built-in entertainment center and big fireplace.
- The master bedroom has its own wing on the first floor with a walk-in linen closet close by.
- Upstairs, the remaining two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Note the handy laundry chute!
- From the bedroom level, you can walk right over to the sunken future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 536 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick