About This Plan
- Economical to build, heat and maintain, this single-level plan is also easily adaptable for wheelchair accessibility.
- Craftsman detailing adds charm to the front where slender columns support a wide covered porch. Decorative corbels accent the gables above. Two hallmark Craftsman windows add to the visual appeal.
- Entering, you pass through a foyer that leads by a bedroom and coat closet before opening out into the living room. If three bedrooms aren't needed, this one could be used as a home office.
- At the rear the living room, dining room and kitchen flow together. Natural light washes into this area through windows that fill much of the rear wall. One of the windows in the dining area slides open for easy access to the covered patio - screen it if desired.
- A raised eating bar rims the kitchen's work island giving you counter and storage space. Off the kitchen is a generously sized storage pantry/broom closet combination.
- The owners' suite, utility room, and a two-car garage fill the right side. Suite amenities include a roomy walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a dual vanity and separately enclosed shower and toilet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss