Cozy Cottage With Options
About This Plan
- Horizontal and vertical siding combine to give an attractive look to this compact home plan designed for a narrow lot. Part of a series of plans available in multiple exteriors sizes, its great for a smaller budget.
- The entry opens to a living room with fireplace and an efficient kitchen and dining room. All three spaces are open to each other.
- A rear porch is steps away from the lower bedroom.
- Upstairs, the vaulted master suite and vaulted bedroom 2 each have their own baths.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23293JD.
- Get a smaller cottage with house plans 23292JD and 23397JD, both 1,113 sq. ft.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Entry: 63 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick