Cozy Country Cottage
About This Plan
- The charm is in the details of the country cottage; shingle siding and stonework, elegant trim and ample windows entice passersby and show pride of ownership.
- Inside, a weatherlock entry leads to a central hall. To the right, an intimate sunken living room gains an extra 6 inches in ceiling height and is warmed by the fireplace.
- The efficient U-shaped kitchen and adjoining dining room are bathed in light from a double garden door - an ideal exit to enjoy the back yard.
- Two bedrooms are divided by a hall laundry closet and 5-fixture bathroom complete with double vanity, spa tub and oversize shower.
- If more space is required, a full basement offers the opportunity for expanded living or storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss