Cozy Craftsman Home Plan with Single Dormer
About This Plan
- This compact and cozy, Craftsman home plan includes 866 sq. ft. of living space. A single dormer lies centered on the roof, allowing additional natural light to filter into the sitting area.
- Step inside to discover a completely open main level, with a fireplace anchoring the right wall, and the kitchen towards the rear of the home.
- A walk-in pantry adjacent the kitchen increases storage space, and neighbors a powder bath.
- A back door leads to a deck with enough space for a grill, or simply lounge furniture.
- Upstairs, a good size bedroom greets you, with a full bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 599 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss