Cozy Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Just 991 square feet, this cozy Northwest house plan is easy to clean and maintain.
- The stone, siding and wood trim add appeal to the exterior.
- The sunken foyer is just one step away from the big, open living area where you have views of the living room, kitchen and dining room.
- Sliding glass doors open to the large rear porch with room for a grill and table and chairs.
- Both bedrooms share a four piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 991 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss