Cozy Tiny Home with Gabled Front Porch
About This Plan
- The square design and square footage of this tiny home keeps budget in mind, while the charming front porch creates a cozy outdoor living space.
- Inside, the living room opens to the eat-in kitchen, with a multi-use island anchoring the living space and providing a snack bar for meals.
- A pocket door hides within the walls to reveal the mud / laundry room with a coat and broom closet adding storage space.
- The bedroom includes a space for linens embedded in the closet, and the attached bath offers access to the mud room for convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 28 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss