Craftsman Beauty with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A pair of matching dormers flank a center gable creating great symmetry in this 3-bed Craftsman house plan. The porches - both 10' deep - give you room for furniture and outdoor living.
- The foyer is open to above creating a great welcome inside. The foyer has front to back views and leads you to the combined kitchen and dining room space.
- Casual seating at the kitchen counter helps connect the family room and kitchen both functionally and visually.
- Nice touches include the drop zone in the back entry with lockers to control clutter and a built-in work desk behind the stairs.
- The master suite is on the main floor and gives you two walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a jack and jill bath views to the foyer below from the landing loft.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 86215HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 1001 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12