Craftsman Beauty with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Dramatic two story ceilings rise up in the foyer and great room of this beautiful Craftsman house plan.
- The open layout creates long sight lines so you can see the fireplace while cooking in the kitchen.
- There's no formal dining room, just a big open dining area with sliding glass doors to a covered patio in back.
- Three large bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master suite separated by a balcony bridge, open on two sides.
- Add two more bedrooms by finishing the lower level, along with a rec room with wet bar. This ups the square footage by 1,318.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,451 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 356 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,318 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 6"
- Depth: 86' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1043 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12