Craftsman Built For Comfort
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Deep eaves and a combination of wood and stone on the exterior give this Craftsman home plan great curb appel.
- Step in off the vaulted covered entry and you'll be amazed at the views extending all the way through the home to the outdoor living area in back.
- A 2-story foyer is a great way to great your guests. The family entrance off the garage helps control clutter and features a built-in bench and storage, as well as laundry.
- The great room has a fireplace, media niche and wet bar, and is open to the kitchen with its large angled island. An angled door leads to the outdoor space great for entertaining.
- A butler's pantry makes serving your guests a breeze.
- The study in the front of the home has an attractive angled entry and is a great private space.
- Upstairs, the master suite has vaulted ceilings in both the bedroom and bath.
- The theater/games room/Bed 5 also has a vaulted ceiling and a wet bar. Two more bedrooms each have their own baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 692 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss