Craftsman Bungalow With Rustic Log Siding
About This Plan
- Loaded with Craftsman charm, this cozy bungalow home plan can be for full-time living or a vacation getaway.
- You get the look of a log home with the energy efficiency of 2x6 exterior walls.
- A wide front porch is the ideal setting for sitting and relaxing. Inside, the living room with fireplace is bright and airy with lots of windows.
- The kitchen with large island is open to the dining area. Nearby, a T-staircase leads to the second floor.
- Romance is in the air in the vaulted master suite with warm fireplace, sitting area and private bath.
- Two bedrooms and a hall bath complete this floor.
- The full width from the left-most post to the end of the fireplace is 40'6" and the full depth from covered porch post to covered rear-entry stairs is 38'. The body of the home including the front porch measures 37'x30'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 740 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"