Craftsman Bungalow With Sweeping Deck
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This Craftsman bungalow is loaded with versatility both inside and out.
- The big open deck in back gives you sweeping views with a covered porch nearby that offers an outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
- Vaulted and beamed ceilings top the foyer and lodge room while the keeping room has a coffered ceiling.
- Views from the kitchen are marvelous, letting you see into the breakfast nook and keeping room.
- Use bedroom 3 as an upscale office with its corner fireplace and coffered ceiling.
- Finish the second floor and gain two more bedrooms and bathrooms along with a media loft, adding 753 square feet of living space to the home.
- The roof pitch is 12:12.
- See more photos in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
- Related Plans: See other versions of this plan with 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft.) and 15625GE (2,714 sq. ft.).
Optional 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,463 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 753 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 3"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss