About This Plan
- Decorative brackets and porch pillars on stone bases attest to the Craftsman origins of this charming one-story design. A second covered porch in back is accessed from the morning room.
- Flowing together, the living area in back comprises a fireplaced family room next to an entertainment center, a bright morning room and a kitchen with a central island and a corner pantry.
- The master suite includes a walk-in clothes closet and a separate tub and shower are found in the master bath. Bedrooms two and three are conveniently close to the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 4108DB.
- See plan 40836DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick