Craftsman Charm with Garage Options
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan features a dramatic vaulted octagonal great room. A corner fireplace is matched by one on the vaulted outdoor living room. An octagonal nook off the kitchen is a nice match to the great room and gets lots of natural light.
- Off the foyer, french doors lead to your den retreat with coffered ceiling.
- The master bedroom has a corner fireplace and a spa-like master bath with huge walk-in closet.
- A side entrance has a tasteful covered porch. Nearby, flex space can be turned into a family room, large home office or guest room. Two additional bedrooms complete this design.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 23785JD (3,155 sq. ft.), 23282JD (3,303 sq. ft.) and 23368JD (3,935 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 23279JD (3,075 sq. ft.), 23281JD (3,275 sq. ft.), 23369JD (3,935 sq. ft.) and 23371JD (4,105 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,075 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss