About This Plan
- Nostalgic shake-textured siding fronts the garage gable of this Craftsman cottage house plan.
- The 2-story foyer is bathed in natural light that washes down from a wide window on the upper level. The open stairway angling up the left side ascends to a balcony overlook with a view of the entry. A convenient powder room is right next to the coat closet.
- The dining room sits at the heart of the large interconnected gathering space at the rear.
- A wide arched opening from the dinnig room leads into the naturally bright family room, where slender windows flank and highlight the gas fireplace at the far end.
- A raised eating bar fronts the large work island that bounds the kitchen which has views of the dining room, family room, and most of the covered patio.
- Three bedrooms and a bonus room are upstairs, and a guest suite is below.
- The luxurious vaulted owners' suite fills the right side. Amenities include a roomy walk-in closet, dual vanity, private toilet, spa tub and oversized shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss