About This Plan
- This craftsman charmer draws your attention with its impressive porch columns, corbels at the roof peaks and stone details.
- The master suite and second bedroom lie to the front of the home and include a large walk-in closet in the master, and access to the full bath off the hallway.
- As you continue directly ahead into the home, you'll love the open floor plan that's so popular with today's buyer.
- The kitchen features an island/breakfast bar that overlooks the great room with its inspiring corner fireplace.
- A large deck leads from the dining room to the back yard providing additional living space for the entire family.
- A three-stall garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss