Craftsman Cottage or Carriage House Plan
About This Plan
- This small house plan can serve either as a stand-alone home for someone looking to downsize or as a carriage or guest house to accompany a larger home.
- Shingles and stone adorn the outside as do decorative brackets giving it a great dose of charm.
- The main floor is for your vehicles or for storage and shop use. A covered porch guards the entry and a small foyer greets lies just within.
- Upstairs, a fireplace warms the living room which is open to the kitchen and has exposed beams.
- The den can serve as a bedroom, hence the designation of zero or one bedrooms in the home.
- Laundry and a full shower is also on this level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 6"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss