Craftsman Cottage with Barrel-Arched Covered Entry
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A barrel arch adds a graceful touch to the covered entry porch on this Craftsman cottage. It has up to two bedrooms on the main floor and two upstairs (plus a loft which is great for sleepovers plus expansion space in the optional finished lower level.
- The foyer greets you with views that extend through to the back of the home and stairs on the left. French doors on the right open to the study which could be used as a bedroom.
- The great room has a 2-story ceiling with a balcony overlook and is open to the kitchen. A fireplace on the back wall is flanked by windows giving you views to the covered deck in back.The kitchen has a large pantry and an island with seating and work space. The dining room is steps away and a bump out lets in natural light.
- Expand downstairs where you'll get two more bedrooms, a large family room with snack bar and a games room that opens to the covered patio if you build it out on a sloping lot.
- As an added bonus, the plans come with a 2-car detached garage.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 66' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12