Craftsman Dream Home with Lower Level Expansion
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An eyebrow dormer sits pretty between the two second floor gables of this Craftsman dream house plan.
- The floor plan gives you everything you want including an open layout, command center off the mud room and a two-sided fireplace shared by the great room and hearth room.
- Bright and airy, the hearth room is flooded with light from eight windows.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is spacious and bedrooms 2 and 3 have charming window seats.
- The master suite benefits from a corner fireplace and tray ceiling plus a huge walk-in closet.
- The second floor laundry room is huge and has the added advantage of a walk-in storage closet.
- If you finish the lower level, you get a fabulous entertaining spot with wet bar, games area and family room plus a fifth bedroom.
- The roof is a truss design with a 11:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,788 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 291 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot