Craftsman Family House Plan
About This Plan
- Brick, siding and wood accents decorate the exterior of this Craftsman style two-story home.
- High ceilings are featured through the foyer, study and great room for a dramatic effect.
- The gas fireplace adds ambiance and multiple windows flood the room with natural light.
- The kitchen and dining area enjoy a 9’ ceiling height with a dropped soffit defining the perimeter of each space.
- Elements like triple French doors at the Dining area and a large island with seating offer a beautiful presentation to this combined space.
- A first floor laundry room and ½ bath, large walk-in closet and mud room near the 3-car garage brings a convenience and functionality to the first floor.
- The second floor master bedroom suite boasts a raised ceiling to 9’, large double bowl vanity, over-sized shower and spacious walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms and hall bath with double bowl vanity complete this family sized home.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 131 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 1
- Framing Type: Truss