Craftsman Farmhouse Plan with 3 Car Garage and an Upstairs Office
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This craftsman farmhouse home plan offers a covered porch in the front and a covered patio in the back (the one in back converts to decks when finished with a walkout basement). A combination of shake siding, horizontal siding, and wood work help this plan stand out from the rest.
- Step off the covered porch into the entry, leading to the great room, kitchen, and dining room. A semi-open concept design, the kitchen, dining room and great room have wood beams and views to the backyard from each room.
- The kitchen has a modest island, pantry, and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze and this kitchen an ideal kitchen for all types of cooks.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom with accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, two more bedrooms and a study/office.
- This home offers basement expansion (1,067 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, game room, two more bedrooms, and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 490036NAH.
Optionally Finished Walkout Basement
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,449 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 909 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss