Craftsman Home for a Sloping Lot
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Most often, narrow lot designs only work on flat lots. This house plan allows for a sloping lot.
- The rear staircase entry can float, allowing for the garage to drop, accommodating the lot's fall.
- An open layout combines the keeping room, breakfast nook set in a bay and the kitchen with its large island and walk-in pantry.
- Custom touches include a coffered ceiling in the living room and optional built-in on either side of the fireplace.
- The second floor receives special treatment too with a sunken master suite with sitting room and plant shelves.
- A media/guest room lies off the landing on the way upstairs and has a built-in window seat or daybed.