Craftsman Home Plan for a Rear and Side-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- With charming Craftsman detailing, this three-bed home plan is designed to fit neatly on a lot that slopes to the side and rear.
- The entrance is framed with stone and opens to a vaulted foyer. Immediately to your left is a home office which could also be used as a library, study or whatever sort of flex space is needed.
- Down the entry hall is a set of stairs; one leading up the recreation and bonus rooms the other leading down to the basement.
- The owners' suite is on the main level and features a generous walk-in closet, sitting area, and private bathroom.
- The basement level offers additional garage space and plenty of room to finish the rest of the basement level as the needs of your family grows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,737 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,907 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,829 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1834 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12