Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus Above
About This Plan
- Decorative wood brackets adorn the two gables of this Craftsman home plan.
- Four sturdy columns support the front porch and lead you up to the foyer.
- Double doors open to the study with its front views.
- The family room with its fireplace is vaulted and opens to the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Tray ceilings in the master suite add a touch of class and vaulted ceilings open up the master bath.
- Related Plan: Want a different exterior? See house plan 36019DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 406 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick