Craftsman Home Plan with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- An open concept floor plan welcomes you into this Craftsman house plan with coffered ceilings in the great room that frame the living space.
- The large kitchen island overlooks the great room and the adjacent dining area to create an area that’s large enough to entertain many guests.
- The hidden pantry is an extra surprise with plenty of storage.
- The bedrooms are split with the master behind the garage on the right side of the home while two additional bedrooms lie to the left of the entry.
- The lower level boasts a large family room, two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,235 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,941 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss