Craftsman Home Plan with Overlooks
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns set on stone bases support the front porch of this Craftsman home plan.
- This home is filled with luxurious details such as a two-story foyer, special ceiling treatments, walk-in pantry and a tray ceiling in the master suite.
- The sun deck off the family room has its own fireplace and can be accessed from the master suite.
- Lots of counter space will be yours to enjoy in the large kitchen with an island.
- Relax in the second floor loft that overlooks both the grand room and the foyer.
- Options abound on this level, with extra storage space available should you need it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 10"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front