Craftsman Home Plan with Special Features
About This Plan
- Tray ceilings, built-in niches and a second floor laundry room are wonderful special features of this Craftsman home plan.
- The large front foyer gives you lots of room to move around while you take off coats.
- Double doors open to the quiet study that faces the front of the home.
- The L-shaped kitchen, dining room and great room are all open to each other and that gives the home good sightlines and flow.
- Four bedrooms can be found on the second floor including the spacious master suite with its private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Extra storage space at the rear of the garage gives you a great place for bicycles and lawn mowers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss