Craftsman Home with Lower Level Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Smartly trimmed with Craftsman detailing, this Northwest home plan has wonderful options on each of the three levels.
- Columns are used to define the dining room, foyer and living room with few walls to block the views.
- Space has been designed for an optional residential elevator to take you from level to level.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook and family room bring in light and give you easy access to the rear deck with its corner fireplace.
- Use the den on the second floor as an extra bedroom if needed.
- The master suite is full of light from five windows and has room for a stack washer/dryer in the bathroom.
- The balcony bridge gets views of both the foyer and the living room below.
- Add an optional extra bedroom and theater room on the huge finished lower level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,858 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss