Craftsman Home with Modern Features
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This Craftsman style two-story design pack many modern features into just over 2,600 square feet.
- The main floor features an open-concept floor plan with 10' ceilings.
- A fireplace with corner built-in makes the great room with a wall of ceilings the place for entertaining.
- A two-story in the entry leads you into the home.
- Three bedrooms, including a master suite with tray ceiling, walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub are located on the second floor.
- The laundry is located on the second level for easy access.
- The ceiling is open to the entry below for a dramatic second level view.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss