Craftsman Home with Vaulted Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman home has a spectacular vaulted great room with beamed ceilings.
- The well-appointed kitchen shares in the vaulted ceiling and enjoys views all the way down to the great room fireplace.
- An enormous kitchen island not only gives you extra counter space but has informal seating for six.
- The front-facing dining room has sloped ceilings and a big triple window to bring in light.
- Even the outdoor grilling porch is vaulted and beamed and has an outdoor fireplace and built-in grill.
- Split bedrooms enhance privacy for the master suite with its huge shower and whirlpool tub.
- The second floor holds a spacious bonus room, walk-in storage closet and an extra bathroom.
- Related Plans: Downsize and eliminate one bedroom with house plan 60611ND. And downsize further and eliminate the bonus room with house plan 60648ND (2,252 sq. ft.) designed in reverse.
- And here are more alternate versions: 70528MK, 70530MK and 70540MK
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 564 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1069 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick