Craftsman House Plan for the Active Family
About This Plan
- The Craftsman exterior of this 2-story home features brick and shake siding with stone trim.
- Spacious rooms and an open floor plan showcase the lifestyle of an active family.
- The great room, with gas fireplace, features a beamed ceiling that boasts a 12’ height.
- A large island with seating defines the kitchen while the walk-in pantry provides abundant storage.
- The dining space is designed to be as formal or as informal as your lifestyle dictates.
- The laundry and mud room areas offer convenience and order and a private study is great for quiet work or relaxation.
- Pampering the homeowner with its luxury, the second floor master bedroom suite features a whirlpool tub, two vanities and over-sized shower.
- Three additional bedrooms offer large closets and a private bath entry from each room.
- A covered rear porch provides for outdoor enjoyment and a full basement offers future living space for a growing family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss