Craftsman House Plan in Three Versions
About This Plan
- With a beautiful exterior and delightful open floor plan, this Craftsman house plan has three versions for you to choose from.
- Elegant interior columns frame the entrance to the dining room and keep it open to the foyer.
- The main living area is in back where the views flow from the kitchen island through the breakfast nook, all the way down to the family room fireplace.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook space and there are two doors to the outside, one to a patio.
- Homeowners get a huge master suite with a tray ceiling, twin walk-in closets and a vaulted master bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate floor plan with house plans 36050DK and 36051DK (alternate second floor).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick