Craftsman House Plan Under 3300 Square Feet with 2 Master Suites and Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bed Craftsman house plan gives you 4 bedrooms - including 2 master suites - 4.5 baths, and 3,218 square feet of heated living. A 3-car garage is angled off the right side and gives you 1,066 square feet of parking.
- The front door opens to a foyer with 12' ceilings and views straight through the great room (14' beamed ceiling) to the fireplace on the back wall. Set at an angle, the room serves as a dividing point if you will between the two sides of the home with each side having a master suite.
- The kitchen has a great island with seating for 6 and a double sink. A serving shelf connects to the back covered area (1,293 square feet) with outdoor kitchen.
- On the left side of the home, a study is accessible with a sliding door and makes a great work-from-home space.
- Three 10' by 8' overhead doors get you into the garage which has storage space and access to the home through a drop zone with bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,218 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1066 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick