Craftsman House Plan with Angled Garage Under 2,200 Square Feet
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Craftsman home plan with angled garage was designed in response to requests to get a home like this under 2,200 square feet. Clapboard across the front, shingles in the gables and decorative timbers in the entry porch give this home great curb appeal.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes the potential for entertaining in the middle of the home with the vaulted family room being gathering central. A fireplace, flanked by built-ins, can be seen from the kitchen as well as the dining room given the open layout.
- The vault in the family room extends to the covered terrace in back. At 14' deep, it has the potential to serve as an outdoor living room if the climate is right.
- NOTE: if you select the Basement foundation, the bonus room above the garage is eliminated. If you want the basement AND the bonus room, request that as a modification.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly alternate versions with house plans 360081DK (2,000 sq. ft.) and 360083DK (2,097 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Main Floor - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 9"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick