Craftsman House Plan with Convenient One-Story Living
About This Plan
- Clapboard, stone and shingles and a great front porch combine to give this Craftsman house plan great curb appeal. It comes with an optional master bath layout as well as an optional kitchen design making the home very versatile.
- The family room opens to the kitchen and eating area and overlooks the covered patio in back. Take your meals outside with outdoor access from the eating area.
- The bedrooms line up along the left of the home, leaving. The master suite has a tray ceiling and a large walk-in closet. The bathroom gives you an oversized doorless shower. The two front bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get expansion space on a second floor with house plan 42572DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"