Craftsman House Plan with Flexible Second Floor
About This Plan
- Clapboard, stone and shingles and a great front porch combine to give this Craftsman house plan great curb appeal. With a flexible upstairs, it gives you 3 or 4 bedrooms depending on how you use the flex room.
- The family room opens to the kitchen and eating area and overlooks the covered patio in back. Take your meals outside with outdoor access from the eating area.
- The bedrooms line up along the left of the home, leaving. The master suite has a tray ceiling and a large walk-in closet. The bathroom gives you an oversized doorless shower. The two front bedrooms share a bath.
- Upstairs, a flex room can be used as a study or as a fourth bedroom. The rec room gives you 272 square feet of fun space.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the second floor with house plan 42595DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,894 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 1"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12