Craftsman House Plan with Covered Patio
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone adorn the facade of this 3-bedroom, craftsman house plan, while tapered columns support a gabled front porch.
- Once past the threshold, french doors lead to a study. The shared living spaces combine the great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook, creating a comfortable space for everyday living.
- The master bedroom offers access to the back covered patio and boasts a large bathroom with a private commode room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a 4-fixture, hall bath.
- Entry from the 3-car garage leads to a mudroom with a closet, and sits next to the laundry room with a utility sink.
- Increase living space with the optional lower level, which features a living room with a wet bar and two additional bedrooms that share a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 842 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12